Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brain-dead.

As of yesterday, I finished my last final exam at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas. And it. felt. good.

I am so ready to hop on a bus and head straight for the beach. Alas, I still have a few essays to write for my class at the Facultad. Historia del Pensamiento Literario Español: you will be the death of me. But once I get through these 20 or so pages of essay-writing, I am free to be a total lazy bum meets travel freak my last month in Spain.

Tonight is our "Cena de Despedida," or "Going Away Dinner." Well, "Going Home Dinner" might be more appropriate. But it definitely feels weird. I don't like that I have a matter of a few WEEKS left in this incredible country. It's all happening so fast. It all happened so fast.

Thanks for everything, Centro. It's been real.



No comments:

Post a Comment