Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photographic Injustice

My pictures really can't properly express how perfect this city is. I live in a paradise, truthfully.

A friend of mine found this video on YouTube which so perfectly depicts Granada (in a couple minutes, if that's possible). It's in Spanish, but to summarize it for you, the speaker basically says it's an "oriental jewel" of Europe and the Arabic and mysterious influences make it what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8EzmgV9810

Please watch! It's fantastic. :] ¡Viva Grana!

2 comments:

  1. I don't even have to watch the youtube. I already know... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am fully and completely in love with this city! I remember your telling me that it was your favorite. It's so funny because I went to Barcelona and I think that might be MY favorite city! Haha.

    ReplyDelete